Nany Farren was hired to perform the adoption of my child. She claimed she had experience in this area.
She over charged me several times and adjusted the bill when she was called on it.
She also filed incorrect adoption papers, which was told to me by the family law judge after I fired her for trying to rip me off for the third time.
I was able to file the adoption papers entirely on my own. The forms were available in the Rockville Law library.
I don't have a college degree let alone a law degree. She should have been able to fill out the correct document.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Adoption Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Dionne Choyce got me 5 years in Prison for a DUIHe will rob you clean and does not even think about it. Please do not think he is slick He is not He..."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "Leavenworth Lawyer Gary A. Nelson engaged in the following dastardly conduct thereby creating the "Nelson Maneuver." "The Nelson Maneuver" Get a Law Degree and turn it into a..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY! I ordered a Paypower cardonline and decided to put $4000 to the account fo my trip that I was planning on for over..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."